Would you like to:
• experience less stress and be more relaxed?
• have simple and profound practices where you can regain balance and ease?
• use practices as a way of working with unskillful patterns and revitalising yourself?
• be able to get more done with less effort?
• build a positive leadership culture through your effect on the environment?
• have a simple, quick and very effective way to rebalance yourself?
• have a more powerful presence and with it the capacity to take action?
• be experienced as a someone with presence, wisdom, confidence and compassion?
• be able to integrate these practices across all areas of your life resulting in greater efficacy and improved relationships?
The Retreat is an intensive immersion process that blends a mindfulness approach to discovering what stops you from achieving your full potential with building greater capacity for collaboration, empowerment and skilful action. The 3 and ½ day retreat involves sitting meditation and LE partner exercises. Wendy Palmer, the founder of LE is the lead instructor. She brings a simplicity, ease, and compassion to the practice , and creates a safe container to explore whatever is arising.
We all have a reactive pattern that is unskillful and shuts down possibilities to relate to ourselves and others in the way we want.
At this workshop, you will learn foundational tools and practices so that you can discover your pattern and be able to shift to a more dignified, resourceful, and responsive state.
Learn the fundamentals of how to come back to a centered way of being, so you can thrive in the complex and turbulent world that we live in.
You will learn these 3 energetic competencies:
- Being inclusive even while under pressure;
- Listening without taking things personally and having more data and information available for decision-making;
- Being able to speak up without being aggressive or withdrawing.
Through Leadership Embodiment you will be able to tap into your innate intelligence, creativity, confidence, wisdom and courage even in difficult circumstances.
Our body is an important center of intelligence that is often beyond our awareness. Energy organizes around what is most articulate in our system. However, we don't have to be stuck with our current patterns and through Leadership Embodiment we can develop increasing capacity to choose our responses in any given situation.