- This event has passed.
Cape Town Level 2
14th November 2022 @ 9:30 am - 15th November 2022 @ 4:00 pm
Would you like to
- Experience less stress and be more relaxed.
- Have simple and profound practices where you can regain balance and ease.
- Be able to work with clients in the domain of the body.
- Use practices as a way of working with unskillful patterns and revitalising yourself
- Be able to get more done with less effort.
- Build a positive leadership culture through your effect on the environment
- Have a more powerful presence and with it the capacity to take action.
- Be able to integrate these practices across all areas of your life resulting in greater efficacy and improved relationships.
Why Leadership Embodiment
Research tells us that least 70% of all communication is non-verbal. Learning to unify the body’s message with what is being said enhances our capacity for effective leadership and relationships.
Often our mind understands what is needed to create more skillful interactions and yet we are not able to do what we so clearly understand. The body needs to experience skillful alternatives so that it can manifest the understanding.
Leadership Embodiment is a process that develops new energy patterns that can meet challenges and adversity with more resilience, endurance and compassion.
In Leadership Embodiment, we learn the competencies of speaking up clearly and without aggression, listening without taking things personally, and being inclusive so that others feel welcomed into our presence. This translates into being more capable in relationships as well as developing a greater sense of ease in difficult situations.
What outcomes to expect from the Level 2 Leadership Embodiment Workshop
- Explore challenges in the moment and develop practices based on your unique circumstances and patterns.
- Build your capacity to be more visible and successful in your work and life.
- Deepen your insights into personal reactive patterns and limiting assumptions.
- Use the foundational practices explored in level 1 to create new ways of working with the challenges you and others face.
- Develop variations on the practices learnt in Level 1 and increase your capacity to improvise based on what is needed spontaneously.
- Deepen your practice so that it becomes more embedded and accessible in your daily life.
- Grow your ability to share the work with others.
- Learn to work with greater levels of intensity of energy, which translates to more skilful psychological and emotional capacity.
About the Facilitators
Lisa Hansford is a certified Leadership Embodiment Teacher and Integral Coach.
She is passionate about working with people in a practical way to develop their skills so that they are able to make meaningful contributions to their organisations and be more effective in their relationships and life.
Karen White is the Regional Director for Embodiment International and is a certified Leadership Embodiment Teacher and Integral & Ontological Coach (MCC). She offers tools and practices that enable people to be more resourceful, effective and fulfilled.
Before moving into coaching Karen worked in corporate for 20 years, ultimately in a senior leadership position.
R5,200 ex VAT per delegate.
Please enquire for team bookings.
For more information and bookings please contact Lisa at email@example.com or on 083 324759.
For a booking form and the cancellation policy, download the brochure LE Level 2 – Cape Town – 2021.