Cape Town Level 2
6 August @ 9:30 am - 7 August @ 4:00 pm
Leadership Embodiment is a process that develops new patterns that can meet challenges and adversity with more resilience, endurance and inclusion. Building on our learnings from Level 1, we dive in and increase the intensity of energy and get to center under that more intense pressure.
About the Facilitators:
Karen White is the Regional Director for Embodiment International and is a certified Leadership Embodiment Teacher and Integral & Ontological Coach. She is
one of a handful of coachesto hold an ICF MCC (Master Certified Coach) qualification. She offers tools and practices that enable people to be more resourceful, effective and fulfilled.
Before moving into coaching Karen worked in corporate for 20 years, ultimately in a senior leadership position.
Lisa Hansford is a certified Leadership Embodiment Teacher and Integral Coach.
She is passionate about working with people in a practical way to develop their skills so that they are able to make meaningful contributions to their organisations and be more effective in their relationships and life.
What to expect at the Level 2 Leadership Embodiment Workshop:
• Explore challenges in the moment and develop practices based on your unique circumstances and patterns
• Deepen your insights into personal reactive patterns and limiting assumptions
• Use the foundational practices explored in Level 1 to create new ways of working with the challenges you and others face
• Develop variations on the practices learnt in Level 1 and increase your capacity to improvise based on what is needed spontaneously
• Deepen your practice so that it becomes more embedded and accessible in your daily life
• Grow your ability to share the work with others
• Learn to work with greater levels of intensity of energy, which translates to more skilful psychological and emotional capacity.
R5,200 ex VAT per delegate.
Please enquire for team bookings.
For more information and any queries please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 083 324759.