Cultivating Leadership with and through Horses
6th March 2019 @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
Embodied Presence — Leadership Lesson’s from the Horse’s Mouth
Join us for a day of experiential and embodied learning — we won’t ride the horses and no previous horse experience is required.
Horses are tuned into the present and the intentions around them and they give us honest, immediate feedback without judging or taking things personally.
Coupled with their inclusive natures and willingness to work with us, this makes them
the perfect mirrors to observe and help us grow our relationship and leadership skills.
What to expect
At Cultivating Leadership with and through Horses we will
- learn by observing horses’ leadership and co-operation ability
- examine the leadership and teamwork patterns that emerge as a response of working with horses on the ground
- explore how different moods and leadership styles affect interactions
motivate a horse and human team to successfully deal with obstacles
- integrate the powerful feedback from the horses for take-away to office and home
- have fun, escape the mundane and spend time with powerful, spirited and graceful animals.
About the facilitators
Karen White is a certified Leadership Embodiment Teacher and Integral & Ontological Coach (MCC). She is committed to offering tools and practices that enable people to be more skilful, effective and fulfilled.
Ute Kuhlmann is a certified Leadership Embodiment Coach and Teacher. A keen Aikido practitioner, she empowers others to lead from a space of inclusiveness and power rather than force.
Both Karen and Ute are avid horsewomen and have had inspirational horses as their teachers for more than a decade.
R1,950 for the day, incl. lunch and tea
Maximum 12 participants
See what previous participants have to say about the workshop
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org