Johannesburg Level 1 — Fundamentals Course
29 May @ 9:30 am - 30 May @ 4:00 pm
This 2-day ICF accredited workshop offers participants an introduction to Leadership Embodiment language, practices and principles. Through simple physical exercises we learn to recognise our stress patterns that arise when we are in intense situations. Once we are familiar with our pattern, we apply centering practices to help us shift to a more creative, compassionate and skilful state. Through a set of different learning exercises we create a lasting somatic imprint in the body. Individual debrief and group discussions offer a dynamic learning environment.
At Level 1 – Fundamentals Course you can expect to learn tools and practices that:
- cultivate the key leadership skills of inclusion, listening without taking things personally and advocating without aggression
- help you increase presence, confidence, compassion and a sense of humour when dealing with change and challenges
- manage stress, conflict and resistance with greater ease and skill
- teach you to work effectively from your “centered self” rather than your “personality orientated reactive self”
- enable you to center under pressure
- access the power and intelligence of emotional energy
The Leadership Embodiment Level 1 course is ICF accredited and participants will earn 14 CCE points.
About the Facilitator:
Karen White is the Regional Director for Leadership Embodiment. She is a certified Leadership Embodiment Coach and Teacher and co-leads the Leadership Embodiment Coach Training with Wendy Palmer, the founder of this work. She is also an Integral & Ontological Coach and one of a handful of coaches to hold an ICF MCC (Master Certified Coach) qualification. Through this work she supports people to enhance the quality of their lives, be more visible and make the contribution they want to.
Click here for the detailed brochure for all Level 1 offerings in Johannesburg in 2019.
R5,200 ex VAT per delegate.
Please enquire for student discounts and team bookings.
For more information and any queries please Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.