Leadership Embodiment Coach Training in South Africa
Leadership Embodiment (LE) is a stand-alone embodied coaching model, and can also serve as a component alongside other coaching models.
Leadership Embodiment Coach Training (LECT) is a 6-month in-depth offering for professional coaches and experienced facilitators who want to deepen their experience with the practices and principles of the LE model and develop the skills to share the work with individuals, groups and organisations.
Coach Training Programme Components
The 6-month LECT coach training certification programme consists of three modules. Each module is 4 days long, and spaced over 6 months to allow for practice in between.
Read More on the content of Modules 1-3.
In addition to the modules, coach trainees will:
- receive individual coaching session from a LECT Professional Coaching Instructor
- receive mentor coaching sessions from graduated LE Associates
- receive a hard-copy manual and workbook as well access to online resources and the LE Community Portal
- peer review their learnings virtually between modules in a trainee practice pod
- work with practice coaching client(s)
- commit to a daily meditation practice
Prior to joining the programme, participants are required to have completed Level 1 and Level 2 and attended a Retreat.
Attendance is mandatory for all training modules. Coaching and mentoring sessions may be held in person or via video communication online.
Upcoming coach training
The next Leadership Embodiment Coach Training in South Africa begins in November 2018 in Cape Town.
14 – 17 November 2018
27 February – 2 March 2019
8 – 11 May 2019
LECT Pricing and Contact Details
Leadership Embodiment Coach Training Programme pricing: R55,000*
Qualify for the early bird discount offered if payment is made by 31 August 2018 – R52,000*
* Please note that airfare, transportation and lodging are not included.