Leadership Embodiment Coach Training
Leadership Embodiment (LE) is a stand-alone embodied coaching model, and can also serve as a component alongside other coaching models.
Leadership Embodiment Coach Training (LECT) is a 6-month in-depth offering for professional coaches and experienced facilitators who want to deepen their experience with the practices and principles of the LE model and develop the skills to share the work with individuals, groups and organisations.
Coach Training Programme Components
The 6-month LECT coach training certification programme consists of three modules. Each module is 4 days long, and spaced over 6 months to allow for practice in between.
Read More on the content of Modules 1-3.
In addition to the modules, coach trainees will:
- receive individual coaching session from a LECT Professional Coaching Instructor
- receive mentor coaching sessions from graduated LE Associates
- receive a hard-copy manual and workbook as well access to online resources and the LE Community Portal
- peer review their learnings virtually between modules in a trainee practice pod
- work with practice coaching client(s)
- commit to a daily meditation practice
Prior to joining the programme, participants are required to have completed Level 1 and Level 2 and to have attended a Retreat.
Attendance is mandatory for all training modules. Coaching and mentoring sessions may be held in person or via video communication online.
Wendy and Karen are currently running a Coach Training in Cape Town that will finish in May 2020.
6 – 9 November 2019
19 February – 22 February 2020
6 – 9 May 2020
The next Leadership Embodiment Coach Training open for enrolment starts
in August 2020 in California, USA.