Events List Navigation
Is centering still part of your daily practice?
Join us for this month's practice group at beautiful St Marks.
Would you like to:
- Get to know your unique “signature” stress pattern of how you react under pressure.
- Learn practices to shift from a reactive energetic state to a more resourceful and responsive state.
- Learn a new way to re-engage clarity and compassion when faced with conflict or opposition.
- Be able to listen without taking things personally.
- Speak up and taking a stand without aggression or collapse.
- Learn how to positively influence your environment through non-verbal communication?
Join us for a day of experiential and embodied learning working with horses from the ground.
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a (wo)man."
~ Sir Winston Churchill
The Retreat is an intensive immersion process that blends a mindfulness approach to discovering what stops you from achieving your full potential with building greater capacity for collaboration, empowerment and skilful action. The 3 and ½ day retreat involves sitting meditation and LE partner exercises. Wendy Palmer, the founder of LE is the lead instructor. She brings a simplicity, ease, and compassion to the practice , and creates a safe container to explore whatever is arising.Find out more »
Leadership Embodiment Coach Training (LECT) is a 6-month offering for professional coaches and experienced facilitators who want to deepen their experience with the practices and principals of the LE model and develop the skills to share the work with individuals, groups or organizations.Find out more »
Would you like to:
• experience less stress and be more relaxed?
• have simple and profound practices where you can regain balance and ease?
• use practices as a way of working with unskillful patterns and revitalising yourself?
• be able to get more done with less effort?
• build a positive leadership culture through your effect on the environment?
• have a simple, quick and very effective way to rebalance yourself?
• have a more powerful presence and with it the capacity to take action?
• be experienced as a someone with presence, wisdom, confidence and compassion?
• be able to integrate these practices across all areas of your life resulting in greater efficacy and improved relationships?