Events List Navigation
Is centering still part of your daily practice?
Join us for this month's practice group at beautiful Erin Hall.
Would you like to:
• experience less stress and be more relaxed?
• have simple and profound practices where you can regain balance and ease?
• use practices as a way of working with unskillful patterns and revitalising yourself?
• be able to get more done with less effort?
• build a positive leadership culture through your effect on the environment?
• have a simple, quick and very effective way to rebalance yourself?
• have a more powerful presence and with it the capacity to take action?
• be experienced as a someone with presence, wisdom, confidence and compassion?
• be able to integrate these practices across all areas of your life resulting in greater efficacy and improved relationships?
Join us for a day of experiential and embodied learning, working with horses from the ground
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a (wo)man."
~ Sir Winston Churchill
The Retreat is an intensive immersion process that blends a mindfulness approach to discovering what stops you from achieving your full potential with building greater capacity for collaboration, empowerment and skilful action. The 3 and ½ day retreat involves sitting meditation and LE partner exercises. Wendy Palmer, the founder of LE is the lead instructor. She brings a simplicity, ease, and compassion to the practice , and creates a safe container to explore whatever is arising.Find out more »