Leadership Embodiment Coach Training
8 November @ 9:00 am - 11 November @ 4:30 pm
LEADERSHIP EMBODIMENT COACH TRAINING
Leadership Embodiment (LE) is a stand-alone embodied coaching model, and can also serve as a somatic component alongside other coaching models.
Wendy Palmer, the founder of Leadership Embodiment, will lead the training.
Leadership Embodiment Coach Training (LECT) is a 6-month offering for professional coaches and experienced facilitators who want to deepen their experience with the practices and principals of the LE model and develop the skills to share the work with individuals, groups or organizations.
The training is offered in partnership with The Human Connection and the Coach Certification Training begins in Cape Town in November 2017.
8 – 11 November 2017
14 – 17 March 2018
9 – 12 May 2018
LECT PROGRAMME PRICING:
(R48 000 Early bird discount offered
if payment is made by 31 august 2017).
* Participant airfare, transportation and lodging not included.
To make application and to answer any questions about applying, please contact Karen White at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 083 455 4744.
LECT PROGRAMME COMPONENTS
TRAINING & PRACTICE
The six month LECT programme consists of three training modules. Each module is four days long (Wednesday through to Saturday), and sessions are held every 2 months.
LECT MODULE 1
– Session 1 Material Sequencing – Foundational model process
– Introducing a client or team to the LE model – Context and Language
– Centering/ Partner Centering – Core foundation exercise
– Centered Listening – Receiving feedback/difficult conversations
LECT MODULE 2
– Session 2 Material Sequencing – Foundational model process
– Inspiration and Declaration – How to resource qualities and craft a declaration
– Speaking Up/ Taking a Stand – Inspired Speaking Up in the face of adversity
LECT MODULE 3
– Ongoing Client Session Material
– Taking Risks
– Visibility and Transparency
– The Challenge of Success
IN ADDITION to the training sessions, trainees are required to receive or partake in the following:
– Receive a minimum of 1- 1hr, individual coaching session from a LECT Instructor
– Receive 2 mentor coaching sessions from previously graduated LE Associates
– Be invited to train with a trainee practice pod meeting virtually between training sessions
– Take on practice coaching client(s)
Meditation is an integral part of LE training, and participants are asked to engage in a minimum of 15 minutes of meditation per day. Participants will be asked to report on their meditation experiences or insights at the beginning of every training session.
MINIMUM ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
Attendance is mandatory at all training sessions, no make-ups will be offered. Only in the case of a family or medical emergency, accommodations can be made. All mentoring and practice group sessions are also mandatory and tracking sheets are provided. Mentoring sessions may be held in person, by phone or through video conference (Skype).
Participants will receive a training binder that includes schedules, programme guidelines, and the training manual. Participants will be given access to an online LE Community Portal online and are expected to log in to and use that site for communication, reporting and discussion throughout the course. (And the portal will be a continuing resource after the programme.)