LE Retreat with Wendy Palmer
1 November @ 4:00 pm - 4 November @ 11:00 am
Wendy who will be leading this retreat is a world class teacher and has been developing and teaching Leadership Embodiment for 40 years. She brings to the work an amazing sense of presence and embodiment that demonstrates its unique value.
At the retreat we will be
- working with Leadership Embodiment practices that gives us relevant and useful information that is immediately transferable into life.
- developing a sitting practice, and with it the ability to make friends with ourselves.
- crystallizing and articulating a clear intention, and using Bokkens (wooden swords) to cut the intention into place.
- in community with others and learning from each other.
- combining a sense of depth and lightness that invites further personal development.
- experiencing reactive patterns and creating valid alternatives that are more skillful and allow us to be more effective in life.
- doing guided meditations.
Guided meditation – Wendy gently guides us during meditation offering a reminder to return to the present moment. Her style of leading a meditation is incredibly helpful for both beginners and long term meditators. She brings to the practice a simplicity, ease, and compassion, and creates a safe container to explore whatever is arising.
A prerequisite for the retreat is having attended a Level 1 workshop as having a previous understanding of the model and practices is key.
Number of Delegates
A maximum of 15 people will be accommodated at the retreat.
R10,500 which is inclusive of teachings, accommodation and food. A 50% deposit is required to secure the booking.
For more information contact Karen White, at 021-532 3291 or at firstname.lastname@example.org