Cultivating Leadership with and through Horses
21 February @ 8:45 am - 4:45 pm
Leadership Presence — it’s not about the Horse
Join us for a day of experiential and embodied learning — we won’t ride the horses and no previous horse experience is required.
Horses pick up on non-verbal body language seven times faster than us and they react honestly, immediately and without any prejudice.
Coupled with their patient natures and willingness to work with us, this makes them the perfect mirrors to make us aware of and teach us to expand our leadership presence and relationship skills.
What to expect
At Cultivating Leadership with and through Horses we will
- learn by observing horses’ leadership and co-operation ability
- examine the leadership and teamwork patterns that emerge as a response of working with horses on the ground
- explore how different moods and leadership styles affect interactions
motivate a horse and human team to successfully deal with obstacles
- integrate the powerful feedback from the horse’s mouth about one’s way of being for take-away to office and home
- have fun escaping the mundane and spending time with powerful, spirited and graceful animals.
About the facilitators
Karen White is a certified Leadership Embodiment Teacher and Integral & Ontological
Coach (PCC). She is committed to offering tools and practices that enable people to be more skilful, effective and fulfilled.
Ute Kuhlmann is a certified Leadership Embodiment Coach and consultant. A keen Aikido practitioner, she empowers others to lead from a space of inclusiveness and power rather than force.
Both Karen and Ute are avid horsewomen and have had inspirational horses as their teachers for more than a decade.
R1,100 for the day, incl. lunch and tea
Maximum 12 participants
See what previous participants have to say about the workshop
For more information contact us at email@example.com